Leave a comment
Outrage In Missouri Town After Police Shooting Of 18-Yr-Old Man

Source: Scott Olson / Getty

A cell phone sparked the flames of a house fire in Painesville, according to emergency crews.

There have been several reported issues with Note 7, Samsung issuing a massive recall after batteries started going up in flames, but it was a different Samsung phone, S-7 Edge, that started the fire.

“It was charging at the time, we believe that’s the probable cause,” Painesville Fire Chief Mark Mlachak said.

Also On WERE-AM 1490:
comments – Add Yours