Events that include a tribute concert are being planned by Katherine Jackson to commemorate the day that would have been Michael Jackson‘s 54th birthday. The family matriarch will hold the celebratory gig in his hometown of Indiana.
A representative of Katherine announces Paris Jackson, Prince and Blanket will attend the events. Dubbed “Goin’ Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It?”, the gig will take place on August 29 outside the family’s house in Gary.
In addition to a tribute concert for the late King of Pop, the events will have a segment honoring Katherine who turned 82 last May 4. Other details and updates can be obtained on its official newly-opened Facebook page.
The announcement was made just after the family went through a rough patch following a dispute over MJ’s will. The feud turned into physical when Katherine was away from their home in Calabasas, but now she is back home reuniting with her grandchildren.
- ‘Fame’ to Return as Scripted Series from Nigel Lythgoe
- Tom Joyner News: Careless Smoking Cause of Tyler Perry Studio Fire!
- Tom Joyner News: Michelle Obama Shown as Partially Nude Slave on Cover of Spanish Mag
- Happy 54th Birthday Michael Jackson!
- Tom Joyner News: Let’s Talk About Sex!