NEW YORK — Michelle Obama is making a house call on “The Dr. Oz Show.”
The show’s producers say the first lady will tape an appearance Wednesday to discuss new provisions of her “Let’s Move!” campaign and the Presidential Youth Fitness Program.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
Producers said Thursday that Mrs. Obama’s appearance will be taped at the show’s New York studio for national broadcast Sept. 14.
The show’s host, Mehmet Oz, says he’s “honored” that she has chosen to be a guest on his show.
“The Dr. Oz Show,” which airs weekdays in syndication, will be starting its fourth season next month.
Like NewsTalk on Facebook to stay on top of your Black America News:
- NYC Parks Worker Finds Artist’s Wedding Ring, Gets Repaid With Free Art Lessons
- Man Allegedly Poses As Doc, Treats 500 Patients Over 6 Month Period
- Navy Week Anchors In Cleveland !
- Man Robs Cleveland Heights Gas Station Leaves ID Behind!
- Do Cubans Get Better Health Care Than Americans?
- Samsung To Fight $1 Billion Court Ruling In Apple Patent Dispute
- Tropical Storm Isaac Delays Republican National Convention