A Florida state attorney’s release Thursday of FBI reports surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin shows that his accused killer and self-appointed neighborhood watchman had a pattern of calling authorities about criminal activities and safety issues in the neighborhood.
The 284-page report from special prosecutor Angela Corey shows that George Zimmerman made a half dozen calls to Sanford police in the months leading up to his fatal February altercation with Martin, 17. Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder in connection with the unarmed African-American’s death. Zimmerman, 28, has said he acted in self-defense.
- Most Popular
- Cleveland’s Stone Soul Picnic – A Blast from the 80′s is hitting the Land! [DETAILS]
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- Michael Ealy Dishes On Halle Berry “She’s Not A Crazy (Bitter Black) Woman” Because Of Bad Relationships
- Pregnant Nia Long Goes Nude for Ebony Magazine!
WZAK Stone Soul Picnic [LINE UP]
- Chaka Khan on How She Lost the Weight [VIDEO]
- Trailer: Spike Lee Presents ‘Red Hook Summer’ Movie
- 10 Things Revealed in R. Kelly’s Memoir
- Evangelist “CoCo Brother” and his Wife Have Been Blessed with Another Baby Girl
- Chaka Khan and Aretha Franklin Pay Tribute to Whitney Houston
- Usher Stepson Brains Dead, Family Friend Is Responsible For Accident
- T.J. Holmes of BET: ‘Yes I use the N-Word’