Tuesday, April 10
• 7 p.m. Rock My Soul: A Gospel Music Celebration Honoring Kirk Franklin: Fred Hammond and Donnie McClurkin join Cleveland choirs at PlayhouseSquare’s State Theatre for a salute to Franklin, who also will perform. Sold out.
Thursday, April 12
• The Grateful Dead: The Long, Strange Trip: A major exhibition devoted to the quintessential jam band opens at the Rock Hall, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd., Cleveland. It will be on view through December.
• 7 p.m. Concert for Cleveland: Kid Cudi and George Clinton’s Parliament-Funkadelic perform with more artists TBA at The Q, East Sixth Street and Huron Road, Cleveland. Sold out.
Friday, April 13
• 8 p.m. Appetite for Induction concert: The music of this year’s Rock Hall inductees is performed by local artists, including members of Afternoon Naps, Dreadful Yawns and Roue, at the Beachland Ballroom, 15711 Waterloo Road, Cleveland. Tickets are $5; call 216-383-1124.
• 10:30 p.m. Duff McKagan: Ex-Guns N’ Roses bassist reads from his new memoir, “It’s So Easy (And Other Lies),” with multimedia accompaniment at House of Blues, East Fourth Street and Euclid Avenue, Cleveland. Tickets are $20 at the box office and livenation.com, or call 1-800-745-3000.
Saturday, April 14
• 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Free Admission Day: Visit the Rock Hall at no charge.
• 8 p.m. 27th Annual Rock Hall Induction Ceremony: The Beastie Boys, Donovan, Guns N’ Roses, Laura Nyro, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Small Faces/Faces, the Blue Caps, the Famous Flames, the Comets, the Crickets, the Midnighters, the Miracles, Freddie King, Don Kirshner, Tom Dowd, Glyn Johns and Cosimo Matassa are enshrined at Public Auditorium. Sold out.
• 8 p.m. Simulcast Party: Watch the inductions on screens throughout the Rock Hall. (An edited version of the ceremony will be televised on HBO in May.) Tickets are $20 at the museum box office and tickets.rockhall.com.