Grammys host LL Cool J wasted no time eulogizing Whitney Houston on Sunday night, solemnly telling the Staples Center crowd, “There is no way around this — we’ve had a death in our family.” He spoke a quick prayer before segueing into a chill-inducing clip of Houston belting “I Will Always Love You” at the Grammys in 1994. Take a look.
- LOCAL NEWS: Tamir Rice’s Family To Respond To City’s Blame, Apology
- NewsOne Now Exclusive: AG Eric Holder Talks Police Community Relations, Voting Rights [VIDEO]
- Unarmed Teen Fatally Shot By Cleveland Police Identified As Brandon Jones
- Michelle Obama & Ellen DeGeneres Have Epic Dance-Off For #GimmeFive [WATCH]
- Roland Martin: Is This Generation Ready To Fight To Ensure Our Right To Vote? [VIDEO]
- 8 Fascinating Facts About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. You Need To Know