Sad news, ladies. Xscape won’t be following in the footsteps of SWV and returning to the music scene, as least from Kandi’s point of view.
On Sunday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live,” Kandi told Andy Cohen a reunion between the 90s R&B foursome isn’t too likely, mostly because she doesn’t talk to half of them. It doesn’t sound like there’s bad blood between the group, but Kandi says she doesn’t keep in touch with sisters LaTocha and Tamika Scott.
Tiny, Kandi revealed, is still a very good friend of hers, and actually the reason she’s on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” in the first place. The show’s producers extended an offer to T.I.’s wife a couple of years ago, but Tiny declined and suggested they get in touch with Kandi. The rest is reality TV history. I definitely can’t see Tiny getting along with the rest of the ladies in the Real Housewives crew but I would like to see an Xscape reunion.
Do you wish Xscape would make a comeback?
Most Popular Articles
- Breaking News!!!They Released the Top 15 Cities…With the Worst Herpes Rates!!!
- TELL ‘EM WHY YOU MAD! Michelle Williams LASHES OUT At Fans About Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy Carter!
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Kid ‘N Play’s Reid
- Khloe Kardashian is OJ’s Kid!?
- When “You Are Not the Father” Goes Wrong!! Yikes!!
- Beyonce And Her Father Have A TEARFUL REUNION . . . In The DELIVERY ROOM!!! (They Hadn’t Spoke In A YEAR)
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- LOCAL NEWS: Well-Known Cleveland area Man Commits Suicide
- More Photos: Beyonce’s Extravagant Birthing Suite!!!
- Tisha Campbell & Husband Dish On Their Relationship!