Weight loss can be good. It can make your cheekbones and face structure more noticeable. It can be great for your health. But you know what? Sometimes it can just suck the life out of you. But these stars have a whole lot of life in them, and we love them like that:
Let’s face it: African American women just do have naturally curvier bodies than Caucasian women. They have more of those phenomenal proportions that give that oh-so-sought-after hour glass figure. Tyra was not bringing that to the table back in her young modeling days. Thank goodness she is now!
You can’t be super sassy and super skinny. If you’re hungry, you don’t have the energy for sass. Lea Michele’s character in Glee has great charisma and the curves to support it.
I think we will all be devastated if Jennifer Hudson ever gets to a place where she can be described as “skinny.” As the face of Weight Watchers and a role model for women trying to lose weight, she needs to stay at a realistic weight (i.e. where she is now.) She looks great as is.
Her figure fits the Mad Men wardrobe perfectly. Full skirts and pointy bras were built for a figure like hers. And she rocks it.
Read More “Celebrity Women Who Look Good With a Little Extra Weight” On: MadameNoire
Most Popular Articles
- Marlo Hampton’s face slash victim reportedly committed suicide !!!
- Congradulations Beyonce & Jay-Z It’s a Girl!!
- The Truth About Why Kim Kardashian divorced Kris Humphries Revealed
- Love & Hip Hop: The Romance Behind Jim Jones’ Proposal To Chrissy [VIDEO]
- TELL ‘EM WHY YOU MAD! Michelle Williams LASHES OUT At Fans About Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy Carter!
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Kid ‘N Play’s Reid
- Wendy Williams calls Fantasia ‘dead wrong’
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- Beyonce And Her Father Have A TEARFUL REUNION . . . In The DELIVERY ROOM!!! (They Hadn’t Spoke In A YEAR)
- LOCAL NEWS: Four Arrested in Relation to Euclid Shooting