Another real estate debacle for Terrell Owens — who just struck a deal to sell his pimped out Dallas condo for $350,000 LESS than he bought it for … TMZ has learned.
Here’s the deal — Owens paid $1.95 for his 3,559-square foot Dallas condo back in 2008, when he was still with the ‘Boys … and pumped an additional $100k into the place for various upgrades.
But that was back when Owens had money …
Now, in the wake of his financial issues, Owens was forced to sell the place … but thanks to that pesky real estate bubble, it’s worth SIGNIFICANTLY less now.
So, Owens got his bank to accept a short sale on the pad … in which the bank agreed to take less money than what’s owed on the loan … and thereby avoided the pain in the ass foreclosure process.
TMZ has learned … some wealthy opportunist bought the place last month for $1.6 mil.
As we previously reported, T.O. took a $56,000 loss on another property last month … and he still has no job in the NFL.
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]