Seattle chiropractor David Silverstein and his wife Lyudmila Shimonova have spent the last eight years taking exotic trips to Moscow, Paris, Israel, Turkey, Mexico and the Dominican Republic, all while living on welfare checks.
Fedreral authorities discovered that the two have been living off of more than $100,000 in welfare and housing assistance since 2003, all while living in their $1.2 million waterfront home.
Shimonova gained Section 8 housing assistance, by claiming that she lived alone with her two children and that her household assets were less than $5,000. Silverstein pocketed monthly benefits of $1,272 as Shimonova’s purported landlord.
She was also receiving benefits under the federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, as well as Social Security cash reserved for people who can’t work due to age or disability and whose assets fall below a certain threshold.
The two are now being sued by the government, who seeks to have the couple pay $11,000 in fines for each false claim the couple made.
Check out their house below:
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]